Goodlettsville Parks and Recreation has several designated areas available for groups to rent for picnics, birthday parties, and reunion type activities. View park facilities and availability here
Please review the following information related to shelter rentals:
- The number of guests should not exceed the capacity of the shelter.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on park property.
- Renters may not bring a grill to the park. The only grills that may be used are those located by each shelter.
- Fires must be contained to grills and extinguished before leaving the area.
- No parking on grass, walking trail, or other unmarked areas.
- All trash and refuse shall be placed in trashcans or dumpsters where provided. When cans or dumpsters are full, or not available, refuse should be carried away from the park area by the party reserving the shelter and properly disposed of elsewhere.
- Park employees and the Goodlettsville Police Department shall have the authority to enter facilities and regulate activities when necessary to prevent congestion, assure safety, comfort, and convenience to the public.
- All persons using the parks will do so at their own risk and agree to hold the City of Goodlettsville harmless for any injuries or damages sustained by using the parks.
- Violation of these rules or city ordinances can result in termination of park usage and possible fines.