School Group Tours
School group tours are conducted Monday - Friday year round. The group rate applies for groups of 15 or more. Mansker's Station can accommodate groups up to 140 (including chaperones). Groups may be scheduled up to one year in advance. For more detailed information on the types of tours offered, please visit School Group Tour Descriptions.
As part of the tour at Mansker's Station, a shelter in Moss-Wright Park may be reserved at no additional charge based upon availability. This shelter is next to a large playground and is a great option for a picnic lunch. Email our Visitor's Center staff for additional questions.
Four tour options are available for School Groups:
- Basic Tour of Mansker's Fort and the Bowen Plantation House ($8.00 per student up to 79 students, $10 per student for 80 or more students)
- Frontier Life Focus Tour ($8.00 per student up to 79 students, $10.00 per student for 80 or more students)
- Plantation Life Focus Tour ($8.00 per student up to 79 students, $10.00 per student for 80 or more students)
- Frontier & Plantation Combo Tour ($15 per student )
- The combo tour is for the groups who bring their lunch and want to experience the Frontier Life Focus Tour in the morning (approximately 2 hours), eat lunch at Moss-Wright Park (approximately 1 hour), and then experience the Plantation Life Focus Tour after lunch (approximately 2 hours).
To schedule a school group tour, please call 615-859-3678, or complete a request online and a staff member will get in touch with you.
We look forward to hosting your school group at Historic Mansker's Station.