Saturday, October 22, 2022
Visitors of all ages are invited to step back in time and take a night tour through the grounds of the Bowen Plantation Home and Historic Mansker's Station. Historical interpreters dressed in 1700's style attire will guide you by lantern light through the historic sites where you will listen to stories and tales of days gone by. Start and end your tour at the Visitor's Center with live music, refreshments, and unique shopping in the gift shop.
Reservations are required and begin at 6:00 pm every 15 minutes with the last group beginning at 8:00 pm. Each group consists of 25-26 guests. This is a family friendly event.
General Admission is $10. Children 5 years of age and younger are complimentary. An early bird registration discount of $2 will apply for anyone registered by September 30.
Click the red Register Now! button for reservations.
- Create an account or login to your existing account
- Click on "Catalog"
- Click on "Special Events"
- Click on "Ghost and Lantern Tour"
- Select the time convenient for you and those attending with you
- Select the number of tickets you want to purchase
- Proceed thru the checkout process
Email email@example.com for any questions.