The City of Goodlettsville celebrates Independence Day on the 3rd of July in Moss-Wright Park. The event begins at 4:00pm and concludes after the fireworks display, which is scheduled to begin at 9:00pm.
A Kids Zone will be provided with inflatables, games, and fireman's foam. Wristbands are FREE this year thanks to our wonderful sponsor: Micah Phillips, The Goodlettsville Guy at Benchmark Realty.
We encourage families to bring a picnic blanket and chairs and enjoy food from one of our many vendors before the fireworks display begins.
The event concludes with a spectacular fireworks display set to music.
Food Vendors - Bob's Fish Fry, Barbours Funnel Cakes, TN Subs, Linda's Perfect Platters, Big Poppa Corn, Kona Ice of North Nashville, Moosic City Ice Cream, Goodlettsville Youth Baseball All-Stars, E&E Boba Bubble Teas, and Roasted Coconut, LLC
What to do:
- Do have fun
- Do bring picnic blankets and chairs
- Do bring water
- Do bring a empty stomach for the food vendors
- Do follow all parking guidelines and those directing parking
What NOT to do:
- Do NOT bring sparklers or fireworks
- Do NOT bring alcohol or glass containers
- Do NOT go in marked off areas
- Do NOT parked in areas other than those that are designated for parking
- Pets are allowed, but strongly discouraged