Independence Day Celebration Food Vendors

The City of Goodlettsville looks for a variety of vendors to serve food at its annual Independence Day Celebration.  If you have interest in being a food vendor at the event, submission of a Vendor Participation Agreement is required along with submission of the items listed in the agreement including proof of liability insurance and menu items and pricing.

To complete a Vendor Participation Agreement, click the link below. You will be directed to our registration site. From here you will click on the special events tab and choose the Independence Day Celebration Vendor link. Select your vendor type and click create account. In the pop-up window, please select Organization as your account type and complete the form with your information. From here you will add the Vendor Participation Agreement to your cart, and complete the prompt questions. Please direct all vendor related questions to Jennifer Spillers at

Vendor Participation Agreement

Vendor of products are not permitted at this event.