City of Goodlettsville Special Event Application

Any person or organization desiring to conduct a special event affecting the ordinary use of City streets, right-of-ways, sidewalk, or other infrastructure must apply for a permit authorizing the activity.

Special Events that are to be conducted on park property, must first submit a Special Park Use Request with the Goodlettsville Parks and Recreation Department.  After approval, a Special Event Application must be filed with the City of Goodlettsville.  The application can be found here (PDF).  For more information on filing a Special Event Application with the City of Goodlettsville, please visit this page.