The City of Goodlettsville, Tennessee Board of Commissioners is recruiting to appoint a City Judge. The duties of this position are to:
‐ Hear cases and render decisions of violations of municipal ordinances.
- Hear cases and render decisions involving speeding tickets and other traffic violations.
- Hear cases and render decisions involving codes related violations.
- Hear any other cases as required by state law.
Qualifications for the position of City Judge are as follows as set by Ordinance 06-683.
- Be an attorney licensed to practice law in the State of Tennessee, and
- Be a resident of Davidson or Sumner County.
The annual compensation of the position of Part-Time City Judge as set by Ordinance 11-752.
- Maximum of $20,000.00
Scheduled Municipal Court dockets are:
- Second Tuesday of the month 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., and
- Third Tuesday of the month 8:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Interested candidates are to submit a resume and cover letter along with five professional and five personal references to the City of Goodlettsville Human Resource Department, 105 South Main Street, Goodlettsville, TN 37072 or by E-mail to email@example.com, no later than 12:00 Noon on January 31, 2020.
The City of Goodlettsville is an Equal Opportunity Employer