City of Goodlettsville cancels all Municipal Court and driving schools for the month of April
The City of Goodlettsville in accordance with the Tennessee Supreme Court Order number ADM2020-00428 has cancelled all Municipal Court Dockets and Driving Schools for the month of April.
All Courts will be rescheduled as follows:
• April 14 @ 9:00 a.m. changed to June 9th @ 9:00 a.m.
• April 14 @ 1:00 p.m. changed to June 9th @ 1:00 p.m.
• April 21 @ 8:30 a.m. changed to June 16th @ 8:30 a.m.
• April 21 @ 1:00 p.m. changed to June 16th @1:00 p.m.
Driving School will be rescheduled as follows:
• April 18 4-hour driving school changed to June 27, 2020, at 8:00 a.m.
Individuals with any questions may contact the City of Goodlettsville Customer Service Center at 615-851-2200
Stay the course and stay calm, because we are Goodlettsville and we will overcome.